A Completely Free Website...Entirely dedicated to the Gallo langage, from our work on linguistics to the promotion of the language through the diffusion of a learning solution.
The creation of the website is the conclusion of preliminary studies made in 2014/2015 that led to 2 parallel projects:
- the start of the School of Gallo on one hand,
- the Academy of Gallo and all its resources on the other hand.
... Run by VolunteersWho share the same ambition: contribute to the survival, and then to the revival of Gallo as a communication means.
then get in touch!
- if Gallo is your or your parents’ mother tongue and its survival is important for you,
- if you work for the recognition of one or more minority languages,
- if you have an idea for Gallo, and maybe even in Gallo, that you would like to bring to life
- if you would like to carry out a digital project to promote a minority or endangered language,
- if you are an expert in linguistics or in a related field,
We would love to know you, exchange and benefit from your expertise and experiences, and even start common projects!